Podiatry is used for the treatment of ingrown toenails. If you want to be one of the educated experts needed by the sector, you can benefit from Podiatry Training offered by Essi Academy.
Where Can I Work After I Get a Podiatry Certificate?
Podiatry Training students,
- can work in beauty salons and clinics, hand-foot care centers,
- can become instructor,
- can work as a freelancer after graduation.
Learning Content of Podiatry Training
Our training program consists of two stages as Beginning and Master.
Content of the Beginning Podiatry Training:
- Introduction to Podology
- Foot and muscle anatomy
- Nail Anatomy
- Equipment and products
- Foot and nail deformations
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Heel Care
- Callus Formation and Care
- Ingrown Toenail
- Nail Fungus
- Heel Spur
- Perspiring Foot
Students who can successfully complete the final project, are entitled to attend Master Podiatry Training.
Content of the Master Podiatry Training:
- Medical hand and foot care
- Diabetic hand and foot care
- 3TO ingrown nail application
- B/S Application for Ingrown Toenail
- Nail Fungus
- Callus Care
Students who successfully complete the assignments and graduation project in Master Podiatry Education are entitled to receive a certificate.
* Materials and equipment to be used in training should be provided by our students.
How Long Podiatry Training Last?
Podiatry Training is a 5+1 day training program. Thanks to the detailed and practical lessons given during the course, you can have the best education and reference in the sector.
Who Can Attend Podiatry Training?
At least elementary school graduates and is required to attend our course.
What are the documents required to register for the Podiatry Training?
- Copy of identity card
- Copy of diploma
What are the requirements for graduating from Podiatry Training?
At the end of the course, the students who are successful in the exam are entitled to receive their certificates.
For more information about our Podiatry Training
- You can call Essi Academy on 0 (850) 532 37 74, or
- Consult the nearest Essi Academy branch, or
- Leave your information by filling out the contact form.