Professional makeup is applied with the advanced methods and materials properly the facial anatomy and skin color. Its techniques are needed for special occasions such as weddings, engagements, fashion shows and events, theater and film sets. It is very important for the experts who will make this application to develop themselves in terms of theory and practice. If you want to improve yourself in this area, you can take the Professional Makeup Training as the first step in your career.
How can I become a Professional Makeup Expert?
You can become a successful Professional Makeup Expert by adopting theoretical knowledge such as light, color, and facial anatomy and improving your manual skills by practicing. At the end of the course, you will have the chance to certify your skills.
Where Can I Work After I Get a Professional Makeup Certificate?
Professional Makeup Training students,
- can work in beauty salons and clinics, make-up studios, hairdressers and branches of brands selling cosmetics,
- can specialize in such areas as the stage make-up, which is highly needed in the media field,
- can become instructor,
- can work as a freelancer after
Learning Content of Professional Makeup Training
Our training program includes theory and practice. The following courses are given by our expert trainers;
- Communication with Customers
- Light and Color
- Facial Anatomy
- Day and Night Makeup
- Bride Makeup
- Make-up Techniques for Dress and Character
- Eyebrow Design
- Eyelash – Eyebrow Shaping
How Long Professional Makeup Training Last?
Professional Makeup Training is a 5-day training program including 1-day theory and 4-day practice. Thanks to the detailed and practical lessons given during the course, you can have the best education and reference in the sector.
Who Can Attend Professional Makeup Training?
At least elementary school graduates and is required to attend our course.
What are the documents required to register for the Professional Makeup Training?
- Copy of identity card
- Copy of diploma
What are the requirements for graduating from Professional Makeup Training?
At the end of the course, the students who are successful in the exam are entitled to receive their certificates.
For more information about our Professional Makeup Training
- You can call Essi Academy on 0 (850) 532 37 74, or
- Consult the nearest Essi Academy branch, or
- Leave your information by filling out the contact form.